In addition to a standard additive package that is used in typical synthetic motor oils, Polytron synthetic blend motor oil contain our Polytron “Metal Treatment Concentrate” (MTC), a complementary additive package, which is a break through in micro-lubrication technology. Under heat and pressure, MTC additive package converts metallic friction surfaces into wear-resisting, “smooth” surfaces resulting in much lower friction and much longer wear-life. This technology combined with fully synthetic motor oil, contributes greatly to slower oil oxidation and much lower concentration of wear and combustion contaminants, resulting in much longer service intervals compared to other synthetic motor oils on the market today.
Over the last 13 years that the products were on the market, many commercial heavy duty vehicles (like trucks, cabs etc.) have accumulated more than 2’500’000 km without breakdown and overhaul, with oil change intervals of 50’000 to 80’000 km and more and 4 to 7 times longer service intervals in engines of stationary equipment like electrical generators, pumps, etc., and heavy duty equipment in earth moving and mining operations.
- 15W-40, 10W-40 Polytron Synthetic Motor Oils: Exceed API Service Classification CJ-4/SL, European ACEA E7 and Asian JASO DH-1, and are highly recommended for diesel engines using high sulfur fuels.
- Also recommended for use as “long drain” motor oils. Especially cost effective when used in conjunction with an effective used oil analysis program.
- Exceeds requirements of Caterpillar.
- Exceeds Mack EO-K/2 Specifications
- Exceeds service requirements for Cummins and Detroit Diesel engines and other engine manufacturers
- Recommended for all turbo-charged engines.
- Not recommended in engines with silver bearings.
Key Benefits of POLYTRON Synthetic Blend Motor Oil
10W-40 Polytron Semi-Synthetic Motor Oil presents same features like 10W-40 Polytron Synthetic Motor Oil, but for shorter oil drain intervals. Many end users have experienced extended oil drain intervals of up to 30’000km (18,000 miles) or more. *
- Maximizes fuel mileage (mpg), power & compression of an engine
- Decreases wear of engine/equipment up to 99%, operating temp., & noise
- Keeps the surfaces clean & extends maintenance intervals up to 4-7 times*
- Protects engine/equipment across wider range of temperatures
- Provides temporary protection to engine/equipment in the event of oil loss
- Contributes to reduction maintenance costs up to 60%
*We highly recommend you to follow manufacturer’s suggested maintenance intervals.
Please view Polytron MTC product page for more on expected gains here.
For End-Users (light vehicles, trucks, boats)
They are designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements and the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s domestic and foreign automobiles. These engines experience higher operating temperatures and require a motor oil which offers maximum protection against both viscosity and thermal breakdown. Formulated mainly for use in passenger cars and light duty trucks with diesel and gasoline engines where SAE 10W-30 and 5W-40 are recommended by the manufacturers.
- Exceed API service requirements SM.
- Extend oil drain intervals.
- Eliminate up to 95% of engine wear
- May triple or quadruple engine life span.
- Reduce engine operating temperature.
- Contribute greatly to fuel and oil economy.
Over the last 13 years that the products were on the market, many commercial light vehicles (like taxi cabs) have accumulation more than 1’600’000 km without breakdown and overhaul, with oil change intervals of 50’000 to 80’000 km and more.
Applications of POLYTRON Synthetic Blend Motor Oil
Recommended for the following Gasoline and Diesel Engines:
Caterpillar, Cummins, Fiat-Allis, Ford, GMC, Isuzu, John Deere, Mack, M.A.N., Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Scania, Volvo, DAF, DaimlerChrysler, Detroit Diesel, Deutz, Fiat / Allis, Hino, Isuzu, Iveco, J.I. Case, Komatsu, Kubota, MTU, Navistar, Nissan, Renault and others.
Heavy Duty Trucks, Busses, Electrical generators, Earth Moving Equipment, Pumps, Off Road Equipment, Farming Machinery, Mining and Smelter Equipment, Rail Road and many more. Equipment operating under severe service and wide range of climatic conditions.
End User Benefits:
- Saving on oil consumption due to extended oil drain intervals, and on fuel due to smoother and cleaner engine operation.
- Life Span of engines is dramatically extended deferring for years the cost of investing in overhaul or in purchasing new equipment.
- Can be used in older engines, as well as in today’s most modern low emission new engines.